If we did not address all your question below please e-mail us at "
1. Do you do duct work and on-site installation of duct work?
No, we do not.
2. What types of material do you work with?
We work primarily in mild steels such as Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled, P&O, Satin Coat and Galvanized.
We also specialize in stainless steel and aluminium. We can and have done work with Lexan, Wood and Titanium.
3. What is the maximum thickness of material that you can work with?
Our fabricating equipment can handle materials from 28 Gauge to 3/8 inch HRS.
Our laser equipment can handle the following:
1/ Mild Steel - 28 gauge to 1 inch
2/ Stainless Steel - 28 gauge to 1/2 inch
3/ Aluminium - 0.015 inch to 3/8 inch
4. What type of CAD files can you accept and process?
Our engineering department, using the latest CAD technology, will accept and process drawing files
in the DWG, DXF and IGES formats.
5. Are the tolerances used in CAD drawings transferable to fabrication drawings?
Not always. If your CAD program is normally used for machining drawings with 3 or 4 decimal points,
it is good practice to redefine your drawings to specify a maximum acceptable tolerance and no tighter
than 2 decimal places, or +/- 1/16 for fabrication drawings.